Spread The Word
Contributors donate to fundraisers they can be passionate about and to people they trust. Here are some things to do in this section:
- Briefly describe your fundraiser and why it's important to you.
- Express the magnitude of what contributors will help you achieve.
Remember, keep it concise, yet personal. Ask yourself: if someone stopped reading here would they be ready to make a contribution?
What We Need & Where it GoesBreak it down for folks in more detail:
- Explain how much funding you need and where it's going. Be transparent and specific - people need to trust you to want to fund you.
- Describe where the funds go if you don't reach your entire goal.
Feel free to explain more about your campaign and let people know how the difference their contribution will make:
- Explain why your campaign is valuable to the contributor and to the world.
- Make it real for people and build trust.
Other Ways You Can Help
Some people just can't contribute, but that doesn
We are reaching out to every Serra club in the United States and worldwide, every Serra member and any other group or individual who wants to support Blessed Junípero’s canonization and related events, to use this unique opportunity to donate to the “Serra Spread the Word Fund.”
Between May 1 and September 15, 2015, money donated to this dedicated and DONOR designated fund will be used for the express purpose of promoting Serra International during Pope Francis’ visit to the United States, the canonization and World Meeting of Families, via displays, sponsorships, materials and selected publicity.
There has never been a better time to share our important vocations mission and organization, named after Father Serra, with the world.
Please help us reach our goal of $250,000 by Sept. 15, 2015!
Please make your tax deductible contribution payable to “SERRA SPREAD THE WORD FUND” using the form below or send a check to:
The Serra International Foundation
Attn: Spread the Word Fund
333 W. Wacker Drive, Suite 500
Chicago, IL 60606
Questions? Call John Liston at 312-419-7411.
't mean they can't help:
- Ask folks to get the word out and make some noise about your fundraiser.
- Remind them to use the Social Media share tools!